Friday, October 26, 2012

My October Favs


Barbara from Grade ONEderful, who is indeed very wonderful, was the first one who Boo-ed me.  I also want to thank sweet Rachel from A-B-Seymour, the lovely Kristi and Crystal from Teaching Little Miracles, and new friends Erin from First With Franklin and Barbara from It's About Time Teachers for Booing me as well.  The rules are as follows...

Here are my October favorites.  Click on the pictures to learn more.
This class book is one of our favorites, especially since each kid gets a picture taken with a large spider on their head.  


This book is fun to make if your kids get to wear costumes to school for Halloween.


My class had a fun time making these pumpkin drawings last year.  They learned about drawing, shading, outlining, and perspective.  They were adorable.  (I can't take credit.  Click on the picture to find the original owner.)


This maple leaf art project turned out great as well.  The kids learned about warm and cool colors and a little about the batik process.  (Again, this wasn't my idea.  The original owner can be found by clicking.)

We just painted these today.  I love how they turned out. (The picture will take you to Ms. Marciniak's blog and the wonderful bloggers who inspired her.)

I'm supposed to Boo five bloggers, which might prove to be difficult with all the Booing that's been going on.  If you've already been Boo-ed, you have permission to ignore me.

Sandi at Literacy Minute

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I've been booed! :) The art work your students produce is AMAZING!!!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, sorry but I couldn't help but put you on my Boo list. Thanks for the compliment on our art. The kids surprise me every time.

      Delete
  2. You and I did similar art projects this week:-) Great minds think alike!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Laurie, I noticed that. I loved how you modified yours!

      Delete
  3. Hi Tammy! Thanks for the Boo!! I've been so busy with report cards and conferences, that I just now had time to post about it.
    Thanks!
    Connie Anderson:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie. I just visited your post. Looks great!

      Delete