Sunday, October 14, 2012

Another Year's Worth

I'd like to sincerely thank everyone who left the most thoughtful comments on my blog this week.  I've enjoyed hearing from you.  I put all your names in a hat...literally.  


Here's what came out.


Congrats Ms. Smith from...
(Ms. Smith is as sweet as can be.  I enjoy visiting and commenting on her blog.)

Ms. Smith, you get yourself one of these, except made to your liking.  Let's chat!


Thank you again everyone for reading my blog during the past year and thinking that I have something worthwhile to share.  Stick with me and we'll see if I can come up with another year's worth of worthy thoughts.  My blog and I appreciate all of you.  

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Ms. Smith!!
    Connie Anderson:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both you and Ms Smith!!! Here's to another year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Is this for real? I am SO excited! You are too kind and I love reading your blog. You are such an inspiration! =)

    Can't wait for my new sign! =)
    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's for real! Congrats and thanks for joining me on my little journey here. :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats to Ms. Smith! She will love the sign!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Ms. Smith - you are one lucky lady! How did I miss your birthday, Tammy? Congrats on a wonderful year and blessings for many, many more.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, it's actually my blog's one year anniversary. Thanks for the well wishes though. I'll take 'em all!

      Delete