Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dippity Doo Dah

Last week I shared a few of my favorite things to do during transitions at the very beginning of the year.  Check them out here.  I think it's important to mix up the transitions though and sometimes curriculum can help me decide which ones to use next.  Here are a few that I like to do that build better phonological awareness as we transition out of alphabet review.  I did not make these up and unfortunately can't remember where I found them.  Happy transitioning!




Click here for your own copies.

Thanks Barb for inviting me to link up!



Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Fun ideas to practice some phonemic awareness! I was singing them as I was reading through the songs. :) Thank you for sharing!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, they're fun songs to sing for sure!

      Delete
  2. Very cute ideas! Love your transitions. Thanks for sharing.
    Petersons-Pad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheree, thank you much. I'm glad you like them.

      Delete
  3. I love these ideas! I'm still singing the batman song from your other post =)

    -Amanda @
    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, gotta love the batman song. It's catchy.

      Delete
  4. Tammy these little songs/poems are great! Thank you for the freebie. I'd love it if you linked up to last Sunday's poetry post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, I hadn't even thought about how well they fit with your Sunday poetry post. Thank you for the reminder!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for linking up, Tammy:))

      Delete