Friday, September 14, 2012

A Pete Moment

I love a good Pete the Cat project, not only because he's so cute, but also because the sooner we can learn that it's all good, the better off we'll be.  When I found simple step-by-step directions for drawing a cat on pinterest, I snatched up the opportunity to turn it into a Pete moment.  Here are a few examples.






Aren't they cute and full of character?  Below is a picture of the directions I found on Pinterest.  I just modified the eyes so they'd look more Pete-like, since it's all good!




(Next year I'll be adding a skinny neck.  Pete's not the same without one.)





Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Some of the cutest Pete's I've seen!
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just love Pete the Cat! Your little artists did a fine job on him!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!!! What a great art collection.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie. They were all so unique and special.

      Delete
  4. I love Pete! He just makes me happy! Love the pictures! New job starts next week! Whew! It took a while, didn't it! Title One Facilitator!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi, I'm so thrilled for you. It sounds like a perfect position too! Yes!

      Delete
  5. These are adorable. Are they hanging in the hall for viewing already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paige, they were. Now they're down and going home.

      Delete