Sunday, March 24, 2013

Person, Place, Thing, Animal

Since I'm on spring break and have already finished most of my homework and all my spring cleaning, I decided I could spare a few extra minutes and join one of Latoya's linky parties.

For this linky, I'm supposed to share my favorite nouns: person, place, thing, and animal.  The last one might be tricky.


Too bad it doesn't say "people."  My life is blessed with some very special ones and an amazing best friend.  I definitely can't say my favorite person is my husband, since I haven't met him yet.  Married or single though, God is at the top of my list.

 
This one's easy: Florence, Italy.  It's my happy place.  Sigh.  Three times I've been to the very tippy top of the Duomo there in the pic.  What a view!


I'll say my house.  I fell in love with it even before it had walls or I knew what it was going to look like.  Its size and unique qualities are perfect for me.  
(And you can't beat the postage stamp-sized yard.)

Well, the older I get, the less I like animals or at least the idea of them in my house.  I've always thought Killer Whales were amazing creatures and living with one will never be an issue, so I'll go with that.


There you have it.  My life in nouns.  Link up with Latoya if you've got some favorite nouns to share too.

Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. It's so cool that you've been to Italy. I have never left the USA. One day....one day. I love your house. It is very cute!
    *Kaci
    Teaching in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaci, Yes, one day you'll definitely need to leave our wonderful country, and make Italy your first stop! Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. I would love to travel to Italy some day! Your house looks adorable!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, Italy is an amazing country. There's so much to see and experience. Thanks for coming by.

      Delete
  3. I have never been to Italy. I would imagine that it must be beautiful. My brother has been there and loved it.
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, it's so so beautiful. I'd love to get lost there some day.

      Delete
  4. We hope to be in first forever too! Love the house!
    Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamra and Sarah, first is a great place to be, huh? I'm glad you dropped by!

      Delete
  5. I have never been to Italy... I am going to def put that on my to do... one day list!

    Karmen
    Karmens Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karmen, you definitely must head there. Put it at the top of that list of yours!

      Delete
  6. Italy looks amazing!!!!!! :) My favorite place is my house too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, it is more than amazing! I can't wait to go back some day (over and over and over).

      Delete
  7. Love all your pictures!
    Orcas are amazing. We see them fairly often around here. If you go to the coast you might enjoy a whale watching trip. I've been twice now and they're a blast.
    Your house looks so charming!
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, you really live in a special place. I've never seen one except at Sea World and that hardly counts.

      Delete
  8. Tammy,
    I love all your pictures! Especially the ITALY one! How rich your life has been blessed! I like that God is at the top of that list!
    Have a great week!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, my life has definitely been a richly blessed one. God is good.

      Delete
  9. Hi Tammy!

    I love that God is at the top of your list. He is my number one too. He has blessed me so much and I am so thankful to Him.

    We have the same favorite place! Florence is AMAZING!!! Climbing the duomo is one of the best things I've ever done in my life. It was so incredible to see the whole city from so high.

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky, God and Florence are two wonderful things to have in common. Florence is a magical place isn't it? The duomo and the view takes my breath away.

      Delete