Sunday, December 4, 2011

Naughty or Nice?

I got roped into wearing an elf costume years ago with several other school staff members for our community's Christmas night light parade.  The things we do for the sake of the children.  Anyway, instead of giving into the temptation of throwing it away, I kept it for an opportunity like this, and it's come in very handy when thoughts of Christmas morning take over the brains of little children.  I don't mean to steal Santa's glory, but talking about how to get on his "nice" list sure does come in handy.  I ask each of my kids how to get on that list, take their picture in the elf costume, and voila, there's another book and a lovely collection of the kinds of behaviors we love to see during this thrilling time of year.






(This is just a close-up of the costume.  Yes, I even wore this!  It didn't look nearly as cute on me.)







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment