Sunday, May 31, 2015

My May Reads

Now that summer is here, some of you might need some book recommendations. Look no further. Here are my May reads. 


It was okay. 

This book is very engaging. I thoroughly enjoyed it and its twists and turns.


This one was so enjoyable. Go read it.


I found this one kind of slow. 

This is a YA book turned into a movie, although I haven't seen it. The book was very well done. Now I need to read the sequel.

Here's another YA. It was an engaging read, but it's about a sensitive topic so you have to be in the right mood.


I've been sharing about the books I read for several months now. If you're looking for more recommendations, check out my "personal stuff" posts. I've read some great books this year.


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I am always amazed at how many books you can get through in a month! Thanks for the recommendations. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, it sure helps that I live in a quiet house. :)

      Delete
  2. Tammy I read The Girl on the Train and The Rosie Project and loved them both! Be sure to read the Rosie sequel. It was also fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, you were the one who told me about The Rosie Project. I'm already looking for the sequel. Thanks for the recommendations!

      Delete
  3. I always look forward to your recommendations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recommendations! I am going on vacation the last week in June and need at least 3 books!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara, I hope you find some great books for that vacation!

      Delete
  5. Some new suggestions for me -- I need to get back in the habit of reading some 'fun' books! Sara

    ReplyDelete