Saturday, October 8, 2011

Welcome to the 21st Century

It's probably about time to become a contributing part of this technological age.  Except for a recent laptop purchase, I've been hanging out in the dark ages for some time.  No ipod, no Internet access on my cell phone, and who knows what else I'm cluelessly living without.  After recently finding myself hanging out on some inspiring teacher blogs (Thank you Lori J.), I've had an itching to try it out myself.  Of course, there's the ever-present question..."Who would really care to read mine?"  I guess we shall see. 


If anyone is interested, you're welcome to check out my wikispace.  (I guess I do have my technological moments.)  It's purely around for math purposes.  I use it to post pictures of the solutions my mathematicians use to solve contextual problems, and I try to update it weekly.  These kids inspire and amaze me.  I think you'll see what I mean.  Enjoy!


missmcmorrow.wikispaces.com
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding.....I'm not even a teacher and you can bet I'll be reading it! So glad you're giving it a try. Love it!

    ReplyDelete