Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Gatekeepers


click on the graphic to go directly to Amazon

Check out the name of the author on this book. Yeah, that's me! I wrote a book, and I wrote it for you. I wrote it for teachers who want to talk about teaching - who want to be gatekeepers. (If you're curious about being a gatekeeper, you'll have to get yourself a copy.)

Lucky for you, it's finally published and ready for the world. You can either buy it on Amazon or wait a few weeks until I have copies to sell and buy it directly from me. (It's actually a better deal for me if you buy it from me, but seriously I'm just excited to share and won't be offended if you buy it now.)

It feels weird, but I'm thrilled to finally say, "I'm an author." Enjoy!



Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I thought about writing a book about my experience teaching and going through treatment for breast cancer. I got so far as to start writing it but I wasn't brave enough to go through with it. I am so glad you had the courage to write this book! I'm so glad the world will benefit from your amazing strategies and outlook on education. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Trayers, I can attest to the fact that it does indeed take courage to write your story. I've thought many times, "Who am I to write a book?" If a book wants to be written, it will compel you to write it. Keep listening to see if yours wants to be written. You have a story.

      Delete
  2. Ordered it! I wanted it for my trip to CO. Can't wait to read it! By the way, I LOVED "Shift This" by Joy Kirr. If you haven't read that yet, check it out.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann, Yea! I'm thrilled to share it with you. Enjoy! I'll add "Shift This" to my list. Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete
  3. You did it!! A HUGE congratulations, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you for getting your dream accomplished! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete