Tuesday, June 27, 2017

200 Gatekeepers! (and how to get your own copy)

Look what showed up on my doorstep today! 200 copies of my newly published book that I would love to share with anyone and everyone who's interested in knowing what being a gatekeeper has to do with teaching. 




It's available here on Amazon.

Find it here on Barnes and Noble.

You can also purchase it from me. (It's a better deal on my end if you do, but I won't complain if you go to Amazon or Barnes and Noble.) I can take credit card using my Square One account. I'll simply need your email so I can send you an invoice.

P.S. I already have two reviews that I'm so very thankful for. I hope you can read the small print. I just had to share.






Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE a copy Tammy! I'm always inspired by your posts and can't wait to read your book!
    Maria
    ria10eshman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, Just finished reading your inspirational Gatekeepers & am honored and thrilled with your amazing accomplishment and for being a part of your journey. A great book for teachers--beautifully written, thoughtful, honest, and insightful. You touched my heart. Your voice is wise and strong. Congratulations! With admiration and warmest wishes, Regie Routman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regie, Thank you for taking the time to read my book and leave this generous comment on my blog. Your words are like gold. I will value them forever. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. I'd love to buy one. My email is gofflyn@gmail.com.
    PS- you must be floating on air after reading Regie's review! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Lyn! I'll email you. P.S. Don't you know it!

      Delete
  4. How do we order your book from you? I know I'm a little late to the party - but this is soooooo exciting! I'm excited for you!!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, I'd be honored to share with you! I'll send you an email.

      Delete
  5. LOVE your book, Tammy! Congratulations on getting it published!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to read this. Is this still available? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan, yes it is! I can send you a copy or you can get it on Amazon. Let me know if I can send you one!

      Delete