Tuesday, February 3, 2015

100 Year Old Selves

A few teacher friends let me know about the Aging Booth app for the 100th day of school.  The app will age the picture of someone by quite a few years.  Of course, I can't turn my students into their future 100 year old selves without creating a class book.  




We'll be pulling this one out on the 100th day of school.  They are sure to love it!  (I'll also be posting their aged pictures on our class website.  I'm guessing some parents might be a bit creeped out.)


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I used a similar app. I could put on glasses, hair, beards-when they realized that they were very let down-"you are just doing it"-I don't know if they thought it was supposed to be a crystal ball or something! I know a lot of early childhood teachers struggle with how to use technology outside of the usual games, etc. I think this is a great way to use technology in a fun way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Trayers, the app you used sounds like a lot of fun too. I'm sure my kids would get a kick out of it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Barb, we'll find out tomorrow what they all think. :)

      Delete
  3. Fun! That would be fun to do! I am sure the kids loved it!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, many of them did and some thought it was creepy. :)

      Delete