Friday, December 9, 2011

Angels We Have Heard on High

When it comes to Christmas projects, I can't give these two up. I've been doing this first one, the flying angel, for 18 years straight believe it or not.  I stole it from my cooperating teacher during my student teaching experience.  I love how each angel looks so different.  They're all so cute, even when their body parts are in the wrong places.



 (Check out her arm.)


 (Love the hair.)



Our Christmas carolers turn out adorable as well.  I love their little faces with mouths wide open.  They're not the easiest to assemble, but we get the job done and they're worth it.  I happen to know that one of my previous first graders, who is in 6th grade now, still brings out his carolers when it's time to decorate the house for Christmas.  I've included the link for directions, although I make the hats differently. 







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment