Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Gratitude

I spent the day with Idaho Coaching Network teachers last Tuesday. Our coaches started the day by asking each of us to write a letter to our class. How brilliant is that? There simply will never be too many ways to celebrate our students.  Period.

I found myself making a connection to the G Journals that I use during the month of November and decided to begin each G Journal session with my own gratitude for my students. So each day I'm going to write and share with the class my gratitude for two different kiddos. Day one happened today.



It's really a small thing but kind of huge all at the same time. Celebrate!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea! I don't think we recognize gratitude enough in our lives. I'm sure the students appreciated your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Trayers, I would agree. We can do better so might as well start them early.

      Delete
  2. I really love this idea. I wish I would have seen it at the beginning of the month. But then again. Maybe I will wait to January because my students need to know that we should be grateful all year long! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Em, January sounds perfect! Your students will love it.

      Delete