Tuesday, July 18, 2017

May and June

My lower back is not an advocate for the way I prefer to spend my summer. Around 5:00 a.m. it typically lets me know that spending the previous day reading on the couch was maybe not the best idea. I tend not to listen.

May
4 stars

2 stars

4 stars
This is a series. I enjoyed the first book but lost interest after reading the second.

5 stars
Have you read Everything, Everything? If not, do. Then read this one by the same author!

4 stars

June
2 stars

2 stars
This one has done really well, but I didn't love it.

3 stars

5 stars
Engaging and unexpected. Read it!

1 star

5 stars
Oh, how I loved Ove!

5 stars
Ralph Fletcher makes some very smart and easy-to-implement suggestions in this.

3 stars

5 stars
I've been thoroughly enjoying this series.

4 stars
This book is by the author of Girl on the Train!

3 stars
This series isn't necessarily exceptionally written, but the plot is very interesting.

4 stars

4 stars

3 stars

3 stars

3 stars
This book is part of a fun, light series.

4 stars

4 stars


My favorites:
  • The Sun is Also a Star
  • Echo
  • A Man Called Ove
  • Joy Write
  • Court of Wings and Ruin

Happy reading!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Love reading your reviews! You are I are so different in our tastes. :) But you inspire me to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Trayers, We DO have very different tastes, don't we? Every so often we agree. :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh lots more good books to check out! I have all sorts of book store GC's just waiting for me to use. I'll be sure to take this list with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, book store gift cards are the best!

      Delete
  3. What a list! You have been going through the books. I have only heard of a few of them: the professional resources books and The Man Called Ove.

    ReplyDelete