Monday, September 21, 2015

Library Smarter Charts



Every year I figure out ways to make my charts smarter. Most of the time I think, "And why didn't I think of this before?" The charts above are this year's versions of my library charts. (They didn't start the year on the wall by the way. That's not the way good teaching charts work.) I like that they're easy for kids to follow, even kids who aren't readers yet. Charts won't be very useful if they're not friendly to everyone.

P.S. Have you read Smarter Charts by Marjorie Martinelli and Kristine Mraz? No? You need to.


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that book! They have so many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Em, Me too and I just bought their newest book. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Lori, that's why I love Smarter Charts. That book is great for making things simple and to the point.

      Delete