Sunday, January 27, 2013

Math Kid Snippets: A Must-See Video

Have you ever felt like this when trying to teach a young person math?  I'm pretty sure I have, blank stares and all!  


Warning:  If you've never seen a Kid Snippet, you need to know that a girl was asked to teach her sister how to do math.  The kids talk, but the adults act.  It's pretty funny.



Funny, yes?  Yet all too real.  Anyway, that's all I have to share, unless you're interested in more Kid Snippets.  I've included links below to my favorites!  Prepare to giggle, and let me know if you have a favorite.







(Thanks Lori J for getting me hooked.)
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. So funny! I think we have all had a some students just like this. I've not seen these before- thanks for sharing them!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, laughing so hard my husband asked if I was crying. Must be the combination of this is what's going on in my class plus being tired. Thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I had never seen those before. Thanks for the laugh!
    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristy, you're very welcome. I'm glad they tickled you.

      Delete
  4. Oh man! That was FUNNY! That's exactly how I felt teaching math today.
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, I know the feeling all to well myself!

      Delete
  5. OMG! I was laughing so hard as I watched this. I've never seen one of these before. I'm hooked, too! LOL!!
    Connie Anderson:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie, they are hilarious. I'm glad you think so too!

      Delete