Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Corner on Character

I got a sweet request recently to be a guest for Barbara at The Corner on Character.  If you have not visited with her, this will be a special treat.  I invite you to head over there to see what encouraging educational thoughts she's posting.  I'd love for you to see my post too, of course.  I'm sharing my favorite picture book ever about Wodney Wat and Camilla Capybara.  They help my kids figure out who they want to be in life.  Come see what I mean!


(Her blog is a click away.)

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for being my guest at the Corner today. We LOVE Helen Lester but I love what you've done to extend her message even more!!!

    Your work inspires me.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara for the invite. I enjoy your blog so much. It was truly an honor to even be asked!

      Delete
  2. That is a great book that you shared on Barbara's blog! The teaching that you show that we can do with it is wonderful!!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, thank you for your consistent support. I can always count on you for an encouraging comment.

      Delete